Yes, Egg & Olive is Keto Friendly and there is no real variation in recipe but rather than bread or crackers it is served in a lettuce cup. I like the crunch and stability of iceberg lettuce for this recipe instead of my usual green leaf lettuce. I also think the olive salad makes this recipe so make sure to use a really good olive salad.
•6 hard boiled eggs peeled
•2 tablespoons mayonnaise (I used Sir Kensington’s)
•2 tablespoons dijonnaise (I used Sir Kensington’s)
•2 tablespoons Italian Olive Salad (I used Boscoli)
•1/2 teaspoon celery seed
•salt and ground black pepper to taste
•Bacon crumbles, green onions, or other toppings you prefer (I used Organic Prairie uncured turkey bacon)
•Lettuce cups for serving (I used Iceberg because it’s fairly strong)
To Prepare the Salad:
1. Put peeled eggs in a medium sized mixing bowl and chop roughly with the side of a fork then mash with the tones of the form until uniform.
2. Stir in the mayonnaise,dijonnaise
3. olives, celery seed, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust if necessary.
4. Chill until ready to serve if you can wait that long! (I cannot).
5. I serve a scoop of egg & olive salad on lettuce with bacon crumbles on top. Two cups per serving for about 1/2 cup of egg & olive each serving.