We love beef stroganoff with wide egg noodles but noodles are not Keto Friendly and grains and gluten are an issue in our home. I adapted my recipe into a soup! This was super fast and easy! With our food allergies it works well and I noted what ingredients I used.
You can easily adapt to your food needs!
• 2 pounds grass fed ground beef
• 1 Carton of mushrooms sliced
• ¼ cup ghee or olive oil
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 onion, chopped
• 32 oz bone broth (chicken stock can be subbed)
• 4 Tbsps Coconut Aminos (Worcestershire can be subbed)
• 2 Tbsps Dijon mustard
• 24oz plain goat yogurt (cow yogurt can be subbed)
• 2 Tbsps freshly chopped rosemary
• Salt & Pepper to taste
Sauté onion and ground beef in olive oil or ghee. Once the onions are translucent and ground beef is cooked add mushrooms and garlic. Add bone broth. Simmer 5 minutes. Add coconut aminos, Dijon mustard, yogurt turn stove to low. Season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.